Las Vegas Flights to Grand Canyon Features
Flying to Grand Canyon from Las Vegas on Papillon airplanes are completely designed with our guests' comfort and sightseeing needs in mind.
- Free Hotel Transfers: Convenience is key, and each tour is complete with roundtrip transportation from all major Las Vegas hotels.
- First-Class Seating: Ample space for each passenger to sit comfortably and gaze out or capture photos of the magnificent desert scenery.
- Climate-Controlled Cabins: Unwind and enjoy the flight no matter what time of year you're visiting.
- Multi-Language Narration: Each seat is equipped with headphones providing narration in multiple languages so you can enjoy music and learn the history of the landmarks beneath you.
- Group Tours: The plane can transport 17-19 passengers, making airplane tours from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon the perfect adventure for larger groups. From conference teams to wedding parties, families and beyond, your group can experience the thrill of the Grand Canyon together.
- No Hidden Fees. With Papillon, you’ll never see a hidden “convenience fee” or “booking fee.” No guesswork or unexpected fees, just great prices.
Grand Canyon Airplane Tours from Las Vegas
The Grand Canyon is one of the most photographed natural landforms in the world. Magazines and museums around the world have allowed people to gaze upon the brilliant red canyon walls, the sun reflecting off of the Colorado River, and the foliage and animals that inhabit the land.
When you take one of Papillon's Grand Canyon airplane tours from Las Vegas, you can see all of these magnificent aerial perspectives in person. From the air you can see across the vast expanse of the Grand Canyon and straight down to the canyon floor where the mighty Colorado River has flowed for millennia. Flying high above the mighty Grand Canyon, you can take professional-level photos of the canyon, too!
Tours can be booked from Las Vegas to the South Rim, West Rim, or Grand Canyon North. All routes boast breathtaking views of Lake Mead’s crystal waters, the Tillman-O’Callaghan Bridge, the Hoover Dam, the Mojave Desert, and the winding Colorado River before reaching the Grand Canyon.
Las Vegas Tours Flying to Grand Canyon West Rim
Are you an adventurer at heart? Tours of the West Rim Grand Canyon from Las Vegas may be the ticket. The less crowded, yet spectacular tours of the west side of the canyon feature a visit to Eagle Point, the famous Skywalk at Grand Canyon, and a short climb to the summit for a breathtaking 360-degree view.
Las Vegas Tours Flying to Grand Canyon South Rim
Flying aboard one of Papillon’s Las Vegas Grand Canyon South Rim Tours, you'll soar over the sprawling Kaibab National Forest and walk to barrier-free ledges of Grand Canyon lookout points. The South Rim is the most famous area of the canyon for one reason: whether on the ground or in the sky, these are the most beautiful sights the canyon has to offer.
Las Vegas Flights to Grand Canyon FAQs
Direct flights from the Grand Canyon to Las Vegas range from 35 to 70 minutes.
Airplane tours from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon range from 4 to 9-1/2 hours depending on your selected tour destinations.
Papillon Las Vegas air tours depart to the Grand Canyon from a private terminal in Boulder City, Nevada. Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off is available to and from most major Las Vegas hotels downtown and on the Strip.
Book a Papillon airplane tour to catch a ride to the Grand Canyon.
Most Papillon airplane tours operate 364 days of the year with multiple daily departures depending on the selected tour.
Our operations are subject to cancellation due to weather. Visit our website to learn more about our booking and cancellation policy.
Yes. All passengers booked on a tour must have a valid government-issued form of identification before boarding one of our airplane tours from Las Vegas.